It's been a great year at the PostBarthian. Overall blog traffic in 2017 is 160% higher than 2016. It's also been a great year on social media too: Our @PostBarthian twitter has almost 16k followers (up from 10k last January), and our Postbarthian facebook page is doing well too.
I wrote 77 blog posts this year, and the following ten received the most page views. 2017 was the year of Moltmann, because the #1 post of 2017 received twice as much traffic as the #2 post and Moltmann also occupied the #5 spot as well on the top ten, and I wrote a piece on Moltmann for BioLogos too. So, here's the top ten PostBarthian blog posts of 2017:
- Jürgen Moltmann: “I accept Jesus as my savior” diminishes the Gospel
- A Bright and Bleak Constellation: Karl Barth, Nelly Barth and Charlotte von Kirschbaum
- Karl Barth say the Trinity is One God in Three Modes of Being (not Persons)
- The Errors of Inerrancy: #8 The Protestant Reformers Would Not Affirm Biblical Inerrancy (Martin Luther, John Calvin, et al.)
- Jürgen Moltmann on Inviting Non-Christians to the Lord’s Supper
- Dear D.L. Moody, the Apostles Didn’t Ask Anyone to Accept the Gospel. Regards, Karl Barth
- Karl Barth on why Capitalism is a Demonic Self-Deception
- Charles Spurgeon’s Solar Eclipse Sermon
- Errors of Inerrancy #9: Inerrancy turns the Bible into a Paper Pope.
- Time to Cut the TULIP: Why the T.U.L.I.P. is a bad definition for Calvinist
Thank you for reading the PostBarthian and I look forward another great year in 2018!
Related: 2017, Barth, Moltmann, top ten